Monday, June 26, 2006

Original Joke : life kya hoti hai?

Hi,
so here I am back again after several days of rest. I was not exactly resting much as I am busy with my MTech report submission right now. Anyways, here goes yet another incident of gupta's humour.
------------------------------
Me, Gupta and Sushil went to Laxmi to have our dinner. Sarat joined after a few minutes. We all were having our dinner, talking, sharing jokes.. Suddenly, Gupta asked sarat "Tune kabhi dange ( riots ) ka samna kiya hai?", "No", answered sarat in a baffled manner. "Tune kabhi baadh ( flood ) ka samna kiya hai?", gupta went on without giving any clue what was this all about. "No". "Tune kabhi akaal ( draught ) ka samna kiya hai? ". "No". We all were trying to know gupta's intentions. "Tune kabhi bhukamp ( earthquake ) ka samna kiya hai?". Sarat replied in negation again. Gupta" To tuje kya pata life kya hoti hai???!!!!", everybody bursted out laughing.

During all this time I observed that all the calamities gupta mentioned about happened in gujarat during not so distant past. So I was feeling a little proud of myself to have faced some of the danger situation gupta had mentioned. I could not resist my feeling and went on to cut my leg with my own axe, "Maine ye sab ka samna kiya hai" I told gupta with a glimpse of pride and enthusiasm.

Gupta "Phir bhi tuje nahi pata life kya hoti hai???!!".
--------------------------------