Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Joke : Why men don't write advice columns

After a long time I have read some awesome piece of humour on iitb.humour. Following is a copy from iitb.h
---------
Why men don't write advice columns
>
> Dear Walter:
> I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work
leaving my
> husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone
more than a
> mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car
shuddered to a
> halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got
home I
> couldn't believe my eyes. He was in the bedroom with a neighbor
lady .
> I am 32, my husband is 34 and we have been married for twelve
years.
> When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that he'd been
having an
> affair for the past six months.
> I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his
job six
> months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly
depressed and
> worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the
ultimatum
> he has become increasingly distant. I don't feel I can get
through to
> him anymore.
> Can you please help?
> Sincerely,
> Mrs... Sheila Usk
>
>
> Dear Sheila:
> A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused
by a
> variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there
is no
> debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the jubilee clips
holding
> the vacuum pipes onto the inlet manifold. If none of these
approaches
> solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is
faulty,
> causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber.
> I hope this helps.
> Walter
---------------------

No comments: