Sunday, May 29, 2005

Holmes in Hospital


IMG_0367
Originally uploaded by sbjoshi.
That's achyut. We went today to meet him at the hospital. However, visiting him at the hospital did not change anything at all. We were as funny as we used to be. Fortunately, he did not have any serious enjuries but I really wonder whether I would be able to act serious even in that kind of situation. Another thing that I noticed was that I never got hospitalised, thank GOD!!

Anyways, how he earned his name as holmes? Well, that's a funny story. Once he posted a PJ on iitb.humour about some sher (lion) locking homes ( or holmes?!) in a village. I thought of initially describing the whole joke over here but I guess I am not that good at describing things. yeah, and that's why using this blog just like a scratch pad and keep on posting just anything :-).

No comments: